Dr. Nelson has been practicing in Rosemount since 1980 after two years as an associate dentist in a large group practice in Minneapolis. He graduated in 1974 from Gustavus Adolphus College and in 1978 from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry.
Dr. Nelson has continued his education over the years with thousands of hours of postgraduate training in implant surgery prosthodontics, periodontics, and esthetics. The goal of his practice is to treat each person as an individual and to provide the highest level of care possible to his patients.
In 2005, 2007 & 2009, Dr. Nelson was selected by the Mpls./St. Paul Magazine as one of the top dentists in the Metro Area.
Organizations & associations
Dr. Nelson belongs to these prestigious organizations and associations:
- International Congress of Oral Implantology
- American Society of Ossionintegration
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- The Seattle Study Club
- The American Dental Association
- The Minnesota Dental Association
- The Dakota County Dental Association